im back

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by magz74, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

ok so i aint been here for a while ,mayb a mistake,so wots going on in my life now,well things aint much better,after lots of changed meds,i resulted to a failed over dose,which ended up with me in the mental health unit,i had visit after visit off the crisis team,but no discharged back to square one and forgotten,with no after care support,wot do u need to do in this world to be taken seriously,just a few more scars after going to far with my razor blade,well ive stopped all my meds now,by my own choice,but dont know wot to do next,i feel so alone,
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just to let you know that you are always welcome...and to send my caring...big hugs, J
  3. iwadrama

iwadrama Active Member

Just take it one baby step at a time. It always helps to set small goals for yourself such as..."I will not look at a razor blade today" or something simple so that when you reach that goal, you'll be proud of yourself. But take small steps and stay positive and don't give up. We're here to help you.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi magz. I wondering where you had gone. I'm glad to hear that you're ok, for the most part. Now, you just have to try and resist the urge to self harm. I know it can be difficult, but maybe try other coping strategies? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.