i'm back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ToddMAdl, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToddMAdl

ToddMAdl Well-Known Member

It's been awhile since I've been here but I'm back. I hate my life, I don't get much enjoyment out of anything anymore especially since it seems like nothing ever happens. I hate my age, because I still have raging hormones that cause tremendous mood swings and the fact that my testosterone makes me desire to have sex all the time and it makes me also want a companion very badly and to settle down. I imagine it's basic human instinct to allow the human race to survive and multiply but I hate it. It makes me feel bad because the women here are either nice and not attractive or bitchy and attractive. I'm superficial so I try to get the best ones I can but even then my game isn't great and I don't enjoy the chase at all. In fact it's very frustrating. Sometimes I'm ok then I'll have bad feelings again which seems to ruin every day for me. I'm just a pessimistic person from long time conditioning from society and perhaps even some arrested development but I just generally feel that life is worthless and often times I really don't want to be here in this world that resembles Paradise Lost.

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

welcome back :hug:

how old are you?
    i have a lot of friends who are guys who feel the same way as you do. wanting a partner and wanting sex, equal ammounts.
    im pessimistic also, so i hope that we could somehow relate.
    i feeel like life is worthless sometimes too :hug:

message me if you wanna talk.
    welcome back again :hug:

Taylor

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Todd,
    I don't know you but welcome back!! It sounds like you have a delima on your hands. Do you want an attractive woman who is stuck on herself or do you want a plain woman who will give you the love and support you want? I personally have never went after the attractive ones because they can be so superficial. I always wanted a woman who could be her self. They are alot more fun to be around. They let you know straight up how they feel for you. ( and no ladies, I'm not dissing anyone I love all of you equally).
    You have to sit back and reevaluate what you want in a relationship. If it's the prestige of having a beauty on your arm so you can say hey look at me, then you aren't being true to yourself. I fyou want a woman on your arm that shows how much she loves you then you have something special. Take the time, think it over. Hopefully you will come to the right decision for yourself. Commiting suicide because your hormones are out of whack is not the answer. I hope you choose wisely!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.