Im back

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah im back. I have had a bad few days. Seems like no-one actually cared that i was 27 on friday until i mentioned it then everyone got on the bandwagon. Went to a festival on my birthday on my own because my friends that was supposed to be going with me decided to go to reading festival instead. Took 80 pills over the weekend, had a bad trip on ketamine on saturday, got robbed and almost stabbed on sunday and now im on a bad comedown on a thouroughly miserable birthday. I didnt know where to put this as some people would construe this as a rant and i dont wanna upset anyone else, i just cant be arsed with the arguments anymore.

All these arguments over the past 2 months have just wore me down. Whether im right, your right, no-ones right i dont care anymore. So yeah im in a bad way, just thought people would like to know.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Welcome back :)

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome back Wayne! You sure know how to spend your time away fom us. 2 old face i can recognize are back ! this is awesome :) woot woot

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

WB! :hug: Sorry you've been through so much shit lately, you know where I am if you feel like talking.

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Welcome back, and I have missed you! I was hoping you weren't on b/c you had gotten better. HalleluYah you are alive and well! :hug: I am very happy that you are ok, and I want you to know that I am happy you made it to your 27th birthday. Keep on, keeping on friend! Blessings...

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad to see you Wayne...sorry for the reasons you're back though..:stars::hug:

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry your friend was not a great friend to you on your birthday and for all the suffering you have been through I am glad you are safe now and hope you stay safe okay take care

8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Thanks but i never went because i was better or anything like that, i went on leave because of things that was happening at the time, that im still not happy about but its something i aint gonna go into on here.

9. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

shit man. That's harsh. I donno, Ive had a bad day. Well it was bad, Ive dealt with all the issues, but when they were lingering god it was awful. I felt actually so bad, it's made me not want to eat and I felt very.. isolated. If it is any consolation, all those things that are making you feel like shit, try not to look at them all at once if you are. Mine compounded so much i felt so smuthered by them i couldnt see past their limits which limited every bit of me.

I guess, try and take it easy through this :)

10. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

renames self Bruce Lee and kicks arse!

Welcome back Norris.