Im back....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Landlocked blues, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

To everyone who has sent me all those lovely messages wondering if im ok. I am still here. I am sorry I havnt replied, I have been extremely down these past months and havnt really felt I can talk to anyone. I am sorry if I worried anyone but, hey, Im back....

2. Landlocked blues

ok, so nobody actually cares anyway. great. bye again then. dont know why i even came back.

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Welcome back :hug:

4. Landlocked blues

thank you Rukia. at least someone at least wrote back. even if you dont care im back!

5. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Hey, Sam. Been wondering about you... Are you married yet? :) I've been taking a break from SF actually (been very busy with a ton of stuff). I've turned into an occasional lurker for now. lol But I saw your post so I wanted reply. Sorry to hear you've been feeling low... If there's anything I can do, let me know.

6. Landlocked blues

hey Saph, nice to hear from you. yes, i am married now. it wazs a wonderful day. i wish i could feel that good everyday

7. Sapphire

Ah, that's wonderful! Congrats! :stars: I'm still single. lol.. Don't see that changing, really... But hey, you never know, eh? haha

8. Landlocked blues

aw you will find someone. dont worry :hug:

9. Sapphire

I can relate to that. Whenever I feel down...I don't open up to people much anymore. I used to, but I found that at the end of the day... I mean ultimately I have to face things on my own, you know? SOMEtimes it DOES help, though... To talk about things. But it's hard to find someone whom I feel comfortable enough around. I'm sorry, I'm rambling.

10. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome back, Sam. I don't think I've really spoken to you before, however, I've seen you around a bit, I believe. Welcome back. Are you OK? :hug:

11. Landlocked blues

dont be sorry. its nice to know someone feels the same. although i used to talk and now i find it best to bottle it up. i just cause hurt when i speak

12. Sapphire

I guess... I just have learn how to relax whilst talking to people. I clam up sometimes which is really annoying. And I have a tendency to make really boring conversation. lol At least, so I've been told. I'm sorry, I'm making this topic all about me now. hahaha :shy:

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!!!!! :hug:

14. Landlocked blues

hi cazzaangel, no we havnt spoken. sorry about that. i wish i could tell you i was ok but im not. im sorry. how r u?

15. Landlocked blues

hi boo! thank you x

16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm ok-ish. Is there something triggering you, Hun?

17. Landlocked blues

the last couple of days its been about missing my best mate. he committed suicide 6 years ago and iv never gotten over it :blub:

18. Sapphire

What I try to do is to go straight to the heart of the matter. I just sit down, try to figure out where the negativity comes from and then just try to face it all head on.

But bottling it up...is what I do too sometimes, I find. But it's like carrying around a ton of bricks; it's fatiguing, you know? So I try to deal with things as fast as I can but it's not always easy... Sometimes it seems the solution is very simple but...it doesn't turn out to be the case and I still end up feeling terrible. lol It's like sometimes it seems like I'm along for the ride. That I'm not in control of anything. It's a weird feeling.

19. Sapphire

I remember you speaking of him earlier... Your friend who called you, saying he felt down?

20. Landlocked blues

thats how i feel all the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.