Im back

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hey bitches its sunday lets all get fucked up!!!!!!!!

Yeah im back and people might ask themselves why is this in here well ill tell ya. I have had it up to my damn eyeballs with people thinking they can say whatever they want about me knowing i cant reply, accusing me of shit i havent done etc. Theres reasons im back only known to a few people on here because i was actually going to leave this site but after everything that has happened recently i am refusing to be pushed off here by hypocrites, cheats and compulsive liars. If anyone has a problem with me fine, tell me via PM, email, facebook whichever platform you want to use but dont bitch about me to everyone else. Hell if you want ill even make it public and start a thread if you so choose.

Im not happy is the bottom line. A lot has happened is happening and its like no-one gives a toss or even worse that its somehow my fault because they cant keep it in their pants. When you decide to fuck with peoples heads why do certain people expect me and everyone else to just watch it happen and keep my mouth closed and then have the audacity to say its me causing all the shit. Anyway im out of here for now, main point is im back but for how long who knows
  2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Welcome back
    I'm glad your back and your not letting people push you away. Good for you
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

WB, glad you decided to come back.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you not taking any bs glad your back
  5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Wayne! :hugtackles:

Missed you :)
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:stars: Glad you're back. :hug:
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

glad to see you posting again. missed ya.