• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

point-less

So I've just got out of hospital after about 3 or 4 months, but I'm back and hopefully will be able to re-post things, hopefully.

solutions

We've never met, so I...suppose I should introduce myself? I'm Christopher, I've become sort of a regular around this part of the forum.

It's good you've been discharged. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and I hope you are doing better and have after-care arranged so that you can continue to do so...welcome back and so glad to see you...J

point-less

We've never met, so I...suppose I should introduce myself? I'm Christopher, I've become sort of a regular around this part of the forum.

It's good you've been discharged. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.
Yeah sure Chris, I was a regular user then I tried topping myself again
And thanks guys x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00