i'm back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lazerous, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazerous

Lazerous Member

today we had to take my 7 year old german shepherd to the hospital because she was unable to walk and looked real sick and they said she was showing symptoms of meningitis and had a fever of 106, last i heard it lowered alittle and they gave her an IV to get fluids in her. i'm just scared of losing her, i know alot of people would say oh it's just a dog you could get a new one but to me she's like my daughter and i just couldn't live without her and i think i would kill myself if i lost her, i got her when i was 11 and we've been so close since i got her, i feel so guilty that i didn't go in the back room with her and my parents i just couldn't stand seeing her like that. i know i probably sound dumb cause of this but that dog is more important to me than anything in the world

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know he's not just a dog, he's like part of the family. I know how hard it can be when a pet is sick. I hope that your dog will be ok. :hugtackles:

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, sweetie. I'm sorry your dog is sick and I hope he's better soon. Our pets are our "kids" in many ways. I'd feel exactly the same as you if my cat were unwell. You don't sound stupid at all. Please take care of yourself while your dog is being taken care of at the vet's. :hug:

4. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your dog getting sick. He's more than just a pet he seems more like a close family member. I hope she gets better and has a recovery from the vet :hug:

Trevor,

5. Lazerous

Lazerous Member

thanks for all the kind words from everyone =) last i heard was her paw was swelling up but her temp was still dropping and they found nothing in the blood work and the neurologist (spelling?) found nothing either so i guess that's good they told us if we don't get a call by 10 a.m tomorrow to call back.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I surely understand...all of my furries have been as close to my heart as my friends...hope she gets well quickly because I also know how it feels when one of my cherished ones is ill...

7. Witty_Sarcasm

That's good they haven't found anything in her blood work. I hope that things will turn out well.

8. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I hope your German Shepard is doing alright? Hopefully she makes a full recovery from the vet.

Trevor,

9. Lazerous

Lazerous Member

i just woke up to my mom telling me she passed away in her sleep this is the hardest thing i'm ever gonna go through she was my whole world

10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: You loved her a lot and I'm sure she knew that. I'll be thinking about you.

11. Lazerous

Lazerous Member

i'm a wreck right now i haven't left my room since this morning and i havent eaten since last night <Mod Edit:Inmemoryofyou:Methods>, i can't let her go i just wanna hold her forever she was all i had, i have no friends anymore i just had her and was perfectly happy seeing her face everyday and scratching her belly til her leg started kicking i just want her back

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I know it's very hard to deal with now...it's always difficult when a pet passes away. Just remember the good times you had together and that might help a little. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.