I'm back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by strawberry gashes, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

I've been off alot the past few months in hopes i was getting better but i am at a very bad point right now and could use some people to talk to and am hoping to get back into the forums

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I guess welcome back isn't one that I'll be saying, :hug: I am sorry to hear things have gotten bad for you, it does feel like a massive kick in the teeth, and hopefully you can find some support here, if you do ever need someone to talk to feel free to send a pm.

3. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

thank you, Its good to know you have someplace to go if you need help :smile:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry to hear that you are at such a bad point...but I'm glad that you came back here for help and support. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to. :)

5. Alivefornow

Alivefornow Member

What happened? Did something occur that made you go from doing better to being down again? I hope it's just a short phase for you and you feel better soon. Take care...later

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you felt you had us to come back to for support when things are not going so . Let us know what we can do to help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.