1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by strawberry gashes, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

I've been off alot the past few months in hopes i was getting better but i am at a very bad point right now and could use some people to talk to and am hoping to get back into the forums

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I guess welcome back isn't one that I'll be saying, :hug: I am sorry to hear things have gotten bad for you, it does feel like a massive kick in the teeth, and hopefully you can find some support here, if you do ever need someone to talk to feel free to send a pm.

3. strawberry gashes

strawberry gashes Active Member

thank you, Its good to know you have someplace to go if you need help :smile:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Sorry to hear that you are at such a bad point...but I'm glad that you came back here for help and support. You can talk to me if you need someone to talk to. :)

5. Alivefornow

Alivefornow Member

What happened? Did something occur that made you go from doing better to being down again? I hope it's just a short phase for you and you feel better soon. Take care...later

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you felt you had us to come back to for support when things are not going so . Let us know what we can do to help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.