I'm back...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Deadtwice, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I was doing better but now the shadows are closing in again. I didn't get on for two months but now I'm back. I have a close friend who bolted due to a bad situation. She saw later picked up. She now has lots of court to go to. She isn't name droping to help others including me but whith her parents nearly isolating her it is hard. They don't see the fact that no mater what they do to punish behavior they are still not addressing the issues at heart. >=\ nothing good about it I helped her make the jump so I'm trying not to get caught up in it. Too much stress on me.
    As if this was not enough home is like a war zone. We are all too tired and stressed. I still have to work 40+ hours this week. My sister has pneumonia so my highly critical grandmother is in.
    I have recently decided to try a different self program to stop cutting. That dosent help either.
    Overall just too much...
    Sry for long post

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry you are having a rough time - a few points to consider though- parents isolating children that have gotten into trouble is typically not viewed by the parents as punishment but rather protection - IE if you can not make good decisions for yourself then we will ensure that the need to make decisions does not come up. That is simply parenting, even if there are other issues to be addressed as well. I hope things let up for you at work and home to allow you to relax and find some tranquility - I suspect that will be as helpful in reducing or eliminating the urge to cut as much as anything else

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I know and understand that they care and are just trying to protect her it is just frustrating to see them being so damaging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.