i'm being crushed and need someone to talk to :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wheel, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wheel

Wheel New Member

Hi everyone

I need someone to talk to, I'm dying on the inside, and I'm not sure I can prevent it.

My life changed in July I lost my full time job of five years very suddenly for very stupid reasons. I have been struggling to find gainful employment. I've taken the odd jobs here and there to make money where I can, and I've held my own, but it's created a hard financial hole to dig out of.

In November of this year, my parents who lived in a different city randomly showed up at my door step and moved in. They claimed it was an emergency and I have since found out it was a lie and they had been planning it for a long time. Since they moved in, it's collapsed me financially. My mom is a chronic and abusive alcoholic and she made the first 26 years of my live a living hell. In the last month my life has turned into a constant battle. I can't leave to go earn a living without coming home to find my stuff gone / removed destroyed slowly and surely a little more each day. Life is a constant argument and a battle trying to keep what I have, and what I own from being taken over and purged.

I can't afford to move away, but I desperately want to get as far away from here as possible. I want to go somewhere and not leave a forwarding address. I feel broken and unhappy and I feel like the only way I can go away and not be disturbed is by putting myself in a pine box six feet under.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You call the authorities and have your parents evicted from your premises and tell them not to come back You are NOT their carer hun you get them kickedout and you lock doors and get a court order for themto stay away from you. I would charge them as well with theft I am sorry they are abusing you this way
  3. maries

maries Active Member

i want to do the same thing. but it's hard, without help financially, to move away from the things that're causing us to think the only way out is OUT. i don't really have any advice for you, as i'm in a sort of similar situation, but, as i wish for myself, i wish things get better for you. i've come so close to killing myself many times that i know now that it's not something i can do, so i try to hold on to hope, hope in anything i can find it in. i hope you hold on too and figure out a way to make your life better. much love
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.