I'm brand new here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kyguy05, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyguy05

Kyguy05 New Member

First, I hate pity. I never feel sorry for myself. I am single and live alone. I have been told my situation is hopeless. Right now, I am over 50K in debt. I am three months behind on my rent. My landlord has been a saint but that will end soon.
    I'm out of work other than what I manage to sell online some of which is my own belongings that I don't want to sell. I feel so close to being on the street now. Every day I live is a day of hope. I have known many that have committed suicide over money. I was always so saddened by this. I want to believe money problems aren't enough to make a person commit suicide. I'm trying to survive. It seems like it's always the same. One step forward and two steps back. I wish I knew others in the Louisville Ky area that I could talk to and help if possible. My friends and family know nothing about what I am going through as I am to proud.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Boy do I relate. I NEVER thought I would be in this place! This economy has changed everything.

I am not in KY but I am here to listen and be a friend.

Let me share you a thread a member wrote that hit home for me

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=64559

Check it out.

I am here if you need someone and you may PM me as well.

Hugs Bambi

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think your family would be happy to have the chance to help you out. It is their choice and you are taking that away from them. Reaching out in tuff times that is what family is for. Don't let pride stop you from reaching out I am glad you are here take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.