I'm breaking inside, help!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by JennMedic, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JennMedic

JennMedic Member

Hi, everyone. I'm new here and really need some friendly support. I have a long history of SI among other things. My fiance / bf of 9 years and I recently ended our relationship. It feels so painful. It ended badly. I feel all those raw emotions..... I just can't deal with in an appropriate manner. I have tried. This past week I have been exercising like crazy, talking to my only friend for support, not eating...etc.. Nothing relives this pain... I have my razors and suture kit out ready to slash.. I'm older now I should not keep coming back to this... Any support out there ...please.. Im alone... Jenn

2. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

I know exactly how you feel right now alone scared etc etc if you want to chat im here.. I have history here too...x

3. JennMedic

JennMedic Member

That would be great. Im looking for support and trying to distract myself.. I started when I was young as well...and I have not broke the cycle.

4. noble56

noble56 Account Closed

I have fought and fought but i just ent got the fight in me so at the moment it does rule my life!! I suppose really we should be proud of ourselfs because even though the cycle is ongoing we have found the strengh to come here tonight and seek some guidence but not easy to think like that sometimes i know..x what you want to chat about xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.