Im burnt out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ibleedpurpleandgold, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibleedpurpleandgold

ibleedpurpleandgold New Member

I cant deal anymore....I love him too much to let him go and now hes just kicking me out of his life.....my best friend isnt my best friend anymore....im all alone.....ive got no one and i dont even think God is there for me anymore....someone help me.....I really want my angel back......why am i all alone? i didnt do anything wrong....i dont deserve this....i love them with all my heart so why am i losing them?? i cant handle life without them....they save me....what do you do when the ones who save you are gone? help me

2. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

you let it hurt for a while, then you take a step back and realize, if they really cared, they wouldn't have left you alone like this...then you try and save yourself.

3. ibleedpurpleandgold

But what if I don't want to? If they don't want to save me, I don't want to be saved

4. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

you shouldn't measure your worth according to what others can give you because in the end, the most anyone can ever do for you is always less than what you can do for yourself. right now, you might feel like life doesn't matter without this person, but if there was no life, this person wouldn't matter. in other words, if they don't want to save you, then they are not worth dying over.

5. ibleedpurpleandgold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.