I'm clinging, by a nail

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys..
i'm really getting tired of how much in debt with everything i am. i cant have any money period.. im always paying a bill of some sort, and now it seems like i cant pay all of them on time period.

im contemplating just *leaving* for good... i know i have the method, and the desire.. but the only reason im still here seems to be slipping fast from my grasp...my friends.

i think today would be my perfect time to get away before the rest of the world knows its really happened. i've thought about just walking and never looking back, and i've thought about telling my gf everything i still feel about her cheating past. i've thought about how i'm lazy and how im not doing anything to make my situation better... all day i get complained at by my "higher-ups" because i refuse to "work faster with customers and get them sold and out the door" im sick of this shit..

help.. make money come to me... give me a reason for my cries... i cant get help anywhere... someone, just take me out of my constant misery.

i've become a bore.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Aww hunni, I know things are horrible right now, but give yourself a chance to get them sorted. You are a wonderful person and you will find a way other than the final one. I'm here for you.

Forgotten_Man

Why not try to do what I am doing. Making a website, then sell Google adspace on it. Just a thought, you never know you might actually strike it big.

I will say that telling everyone how you feel would be a good thing. Keeping feelings pent up inside never does you any good.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
Being more than 100 thousand dollars in debt myself, and being sued for being in default with three separate lenders, I can't offer any encouraging words. It's hard when you work for money and can't afford anything. When everything is 300% over your income threshold, there's no way out. I don't even know what to do, so I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00