i'm close to hurting myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancashirelass

I am feeling sooo low i am very very very close to taking a fatal dose of <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. I know ppl have tried to help but everytime i think i'm ok this feeling of hoplesness comes back and i'm so tired of feeling like this i just want it to be finished now it would be soo easy to kill myself. I feel so lonely even though i have ppl around me it's just i can't talk to them. Ialways put on a front for them all and i can't do it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

icequeen

hi lancashirelass, i am sorry you feel so low, but i am sure a lot of us here can relate to the emotion that got you here, feeling hopeless and alone even when people around...its all part of a bigger picture. i dont know what brought you this low, but many of us can understand having felt the same and we are still here, hang on, try and focus on positive things. keep posting and if you feel like elaborating a bit so we understand what actually got you to this point, up to you, no pressure, but dont rush into anything and stay with us. :hug:

If you can't talk to them, then talk to us...much love and caring - you've gone through a terrible ordeal - and by coming through have shown yourself to be stronger than you know - maybe it's a time to take that front down....

MLKane

better to break down and cry to one of those people than hurt yourself. they'll understand, they won't mind, people do care about you. if you really think you're about to do it, call 999. just tell the operator you're scared that you're going to take a fatal overdose, let them talk you down or put you through to someone who can. they might send someone round to your house to check your ok, but it's better they do that and find you're fine than have to be called in the mourning by someone who loves you and has lost you. stay safe please, don't let life get you.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Dawn :hug: I am sorry you are feeling so bad but please don't do anything to hurt yourself. Please tell us what's bothering you, continue to write to us. When I felt unsafe in my own company about a month ago I took myself off to A&E. I don't know what it achieved but I felt safe, and afterwards I felt safer than I had been. Maybe they can help you. Don't be afraid of going Dawn, they won't lock you up, they may well be able to fast track you to that therapy you so deserve and need. I'm only a pm away. Take care hun :hug: :wub:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Please Dawn, go to A&E. You can't let this beat you hun, we can work through this together. I love and care for you lots hun :hug:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Please Dawn. I hope you are safe. If you've taken anything please get some help, please go to A&E. I love you hun xxxxx

lancashirelass

this is too hard life is shit he can have that too. He took everything else well now i will finish it and he can have the last laugh. All thanx to the authoroties who couldn't be bothered to help.

Julia-C

this is too hard life is shit he can have that too. He took everything else well now i will finish it and he can have the last laugh. All thanx to the authoroties who couldn't be bothered to help.
I am so sorry this happened to you, but please don't give up. I know, I understand how hard it is. I know my words or no one else's will change the past or how you feel. It's a terrible thing to go through. Please don't give up. Please stay strong when you feel like you haven't any strength left. You can do it, you can continue to fight. You can take more then you realize you can. Just don't give up. Please don't give up, but don't choose not to give up for me or anyone else. Choose not to give up for you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00