I'm confused & scared.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JustWannaDisappear, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustWannaDisappear

JustWannaDisappear New Member

I'm not sure what I'm feeling is really me being suicidal. I'm scared to talk to my T about it because I've always told her no I am not suicidal.

I don't have plans, I trust myself that I wouldn't do it, but I can't shake the thoughts of wanting to disappear, go away, vanish. Or the thoughts while I'm driving. I'm not sure what I'm really thinking. I wish the thoughts would go away and I could just be happy. I'm tired of going through the motions and forcing a smile to show everyone that I'm OK. :help:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

need to tell t the truth alot of us have suicidal thoughts T will give you means to cope withthe thoughts okay phone t up and talk to her

3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Agree with Violet. The more your therapist knows, the more he/she may be able to help you. Don't be afraid to open up about suicidal feelings. After all, what is the point of having a therapist if you're going to sugarcoat what you're feeling anyway? (A bit hypocritical of me, because I've done it too.. To many times..) :rolleyes:

I know it feels scary, but that's what they're there for. Thing is which is more scary - dealing with the feelings alone, or a few seconds of awkwardness while telling the therapist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.