I'm considering committing suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by theresnohelp, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theresnohelp

theresnohelp Member

I'm considering committing suicide tonight

Because of a chronic health issue which has been ongoing for quite some time. The pain is unbearable and I can't take it anymore.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  2. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about your condition :sad:

Are you able to get some legal drugs to help you with the pain? I hope you find something to relieve some of the hurt. I´m here if you need to vent even if all i can offer is my words and thoughts.
  3. theresnohelp

theresnohelp Member

I've tried stuff but it doesn't really do much for the pain.
  4. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

Iv heard about Acupuncture, hypnotic, pain killer drugs, medical marijuana but with the little info I have I would take a serious talk with a doctor again about what you are experiencing and feel. And if you are in immediate emotional high anxiety beside the pain then get to the emergency right away so they can help you.

You have shown that there is still fight left in you. You are a very, very brave person and I have a lot of respect for you and what you have to go through.
  5. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I have some health problems as well it sucks it makes you wish you can go back and appreciate life more when you were healthy
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree you need to go back to your doctor and tell him the pain medication is not helping. They have more potent drugs they can give you such as demorahl, percodans, perscription morphine. There are always options. Don't give in to you thoughts. If your doctor is reluctant to give you something stronger then keep going to the ER and give them your case history. Have them notify your doctor everytime you go and maybe it will open his eyes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.