I'm considering going to a shrink

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by happypeople, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happypeople

happypeople Active Member

I've never wanted to go to one but ive run out of options really, i dont know what else to do. maybe he/she will make me understand life better. still not sure if ill go, but i am considering it.

anybody here have any experience with them?
  2. Nessa Doll

Nessa Doll Member

I know how you feel.......Right now my brain is fighting with itself.....one part keeps telling me to tell my mum so she can help me to get help.....but then another part of my brain is telling me no that it will just make things worse and that people will only judge you.........Right now i still have no idea what to do......sorry i can't be of more help..........I just thought i would say i know what your going through :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I truly believe that the compassionate, wise care I have received over many yrs, and the work I have done, have saved my life...today, I am able to trust and be loved, things i could never do in the past, and probably could not find on my own...good luck in your search...J

BOLIAO Guest

me. Taking pills will not & cannot solve real life problems / situations BUT it can help to alter your mood to a better/stabler state so that you can think more clearly to face your problems.
  5. Mew

Mew Active Member

Yep. Good and bad experiences. The good ones'll do what Sadeyes mentioned and the bad ones, well, lets just say it'll be unpleasant. Just be prepared for the possibility that you may not find the right shrink for you immediately.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.