I'm considering leaving SF

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Lost & Lonely, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost & Lonely

Lost & Lonely Active Member

Recently I've noticed that the majority of members in this forum are ignoring me. One of them stopped being my friend. As a result, I'm seriously contemplating leaving this forum altogether. One one member--castyles--has requested that I stay. Whether or not his request is sincere is beyond my knowledge. If you want me to stay, make your final plea here, otherwise I'm terminating my account--hopefully by the end of this week.
  2. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Sorry that you feel ignored and I'm sorry that I have not been there for you. I'm really shy so it is hard to talk to people sometimes. Anytime you need someone to talk to I'm here. I hope you stay and I would like to get to know you.
  3. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I don't want you to go. Please stay.
    Sorry if I haven't spoken to you much in chat. I'm a quiet person and don't speak to many people.

By the way I am a she :tongue:
  4. crisis4Life

crisis4Life Member

please don't leave?

I'm new here, and I really don't think anyone should need to leave this place. I'm a really shy person... but if you want to talk, I'm totally open to talking.

I hope we are helping you decide to stay, we really are all here to help
  5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I hope that you do not leave the forum.. you're more than welcome here.. I'm sorry that you feel that members are ignoring you, and sorry if I've contributed to that in any way. Please take care :arms:
  6. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

I've seen you around a couple of times, but we've never really spoken. It hasn't been an intentional thing on my part, I've been pretty all over the place lately. Next time I see you (hoping that there is a next time, of course), I will remember to talk to you :) I bet the same kind of thing has happened with most everyone here. A lot of us don't speak unless we're spoken to, and in chat things can get confusing, too.
    Take care :hug:
  7. Lost & Lonely

Lost & Lonely Active Member

Thanks, all of you. I think I should stay because I need an outlet for when I'm depressed. However, it's the whole ignoring me thing that's getting to me.
  8. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm glad that you've decided to stay as it sounds like the forum gives you a place where you can talk when you're feeling low.. i hope that it's helpful to you :hug:
  9. Unique

Unique Member

Hey I'm new but I don't plan on ignoring you! I know how you feel though.
  10. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey, I feel the same, nah, worse. I've been here almost two years and don't know anyone here but its actually my fault for not opening up or doing anything.
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you do decide to stay Lost. Not because we want you too, but because you want to stay. We would like to support you in any way we can, I am sorry if you felt ignored in anyway. Please take care and make whatever decision is the best for you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.