I'm cornered toward my last and final option.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

I don't think I have an option anymore. I have one choice left.
    I have depictions of myself playing russian roulette in my dreams. I saw a seven-round silver revolver--it felt very cold--in my right hand. My hand gradually moved toward my right temple, then abruptly, my dream dispersed, allowing me to steadily creep into reality.

(Ominously) I'm going to enjoy life.
  2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i dont know how to comfort you but please try to avoid getting a gun or being around one :(
  3. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Hopefully it's just a one time occurance..

Don't let it get to you, man, dreams are not real. If it keeps you up at night there are medicenes that help you stay asleep.

Just don't act on them, they are not real.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you have access to a gun you need to tell whoever it belongs to that they need to lock it up, or if you have one you need to give it to someone to hold for you untill you are in a better state of mind. I have a 38 and gave it to my brother to hold for me until I can maintain without using it on myself. The thing that made me give it to him was because I would sit on my bed and hold it to my head with the hammer back and my finger on the trigger. So please what ever you do stay away from them. To much temptation. Take Care!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.