im crazy.. i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not sure if this is normal, im pretty sure its not because i don't hear anyone else talking about it. I really hate myself. I wake up in the morning and can't look in the mirror, and if i do, im really disappointed in myself, so much that i wanna just kill myself, just murder myself kind of in pure hatred. It's something i don't like dealing with, i wish i liked myself but i don't. im not really sure what i can do in this situation, i don't want to tell anyone because 1. i dont really have any friends. 2. i dont want to tell my parents because i told them i wanted to shoot myself once and they called me psyco and just looked at me really weird so i just dropped the thing, i cant imagine what they would say if i told them i felt this way for a few years now. if anyone can help me, or even put the effort out to help me, id greatly appreciate the help :unsure:

BioHomocide

I know how you feel. I hate myself so much I haven't looked at myself in the mirror for a long long time. Every time I accidentally see myself I get angry and tend to want to smash things into the mirror.

About telling your parents, I am bad at giving advice.
If you already tried to tell them how you feel and they called you a psycho before, I doubt they'll understand now. Perhaps you could try therapy.... but therapy might not work. You can try a lot of things, but there is no real guarantee anything will help. I have tried doctors, pills, talking, and nothing as helped me.

Maybe you are crazy, but being normal is overrated.

Anime-Zodiac

I don't think your crazy, you just seem very disappointed in yourself. Not having any genuine friends is also a big factor.
Judging by your parents reaction, I think it's best you keep this sort of thing to yourself and not tell your family about it.
Have you tried therapy?

im like a vampire, i avoid mirrors :unsure: even when im getting a haircut you know they give you a mirror so you see if everything is ok, well i say is ok dont worry. Im ugly, what can i do.

You definitely aren't crazy. Many people have the same types of feelings you do. I don't like mirrors or pictures. I am sorry you are so disappointed in yourself. Maybe if you try to think of the things about yourself that are good, it will help a bit. If you caqn't think of anything ask someone else. :hug:

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
You are not crazy at all, there's many in your exact situation, especially in the bad situation that your parents don't understand your depression. That's what many of us have problems with, our loved ones not understanding, not being sympathetic to our problems. And that makes the depression worse. :sad:

And yet, I can also sympathize with them as well, strange as it sounds. Most of our loved ones are not used to dealing with us being very depressed and suicidal, they are not used to dealing with it. Even I wasn't, until I got my depression and now am very sympathetic to those that have depression and think of suicide.

I'm sorry your parents don't understand how you feel, there's plenty of people here that will, but I also hope in your life, you have or can find someone to really listen and understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00