I'm Crazy

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Xian, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

its the little things that make you wanna die and then after a while they just become normal, and after that taken as a whole its just that the tragedy of the whole situation is such a BIG thing and you realize it and know you cannot likely overcome it. losing a friend ten years ago, never recovering throughout all of childhood makes me lonely today. my parents' lifelong rejection of myself makes me afraid of everything. i smell injustice all around me in this plush bubble of western civilization. i love the world so so so much and it just fucking eats me up inside because of how down its gotten, how bad we've fucked it up. our art, religion, science across all cultures is so beautiful and it really shows the goodness of the human heart and the tragedy of the real world, the tragedy of failure and future failures in the modern world.

i'm ranting. i'm just so anxious, so tired and alone. tired of waking up day after day in this world, this twilight zone world where everyone fucking acts like everythings fine, like we're not all kidding ourselves in living on this thin ice thats going to crack...
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are feeling low.
    The world is fucked up. But no good worrying about the world. Work on yourself :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

The world can be a cruel place but there will always be good things about it also. Concentrate on the better things of life.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Xian,
    Yes I agree with you about the world being F----d up. It is starting to fight back. With all the flooding, tornados, lack of fuel, vegs that are tainted with salmonala, stuff from China that makes you sick. It makes me wonder what the hurricanes are going to be like? Last year wasn't bad but the year before we got flooded out.We had about thirty inches of water in the house.
    I don't know maybe I am just crazy, that none of that has anything to do with it. Our country needs to open there eyes and look at what is happening in the world and the USA. Well I will get off my soap box, Ihope you feel better soon...:chopper:
  5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

"my parents' lifelong rejection" i can relate, to this day i want their acceptance but this hope is slowing fading and i have to soon accept that i have to try and live the way i want regardless of their rejection of me. i feel no matter what i do, i will be rejected so I have to try to overcome my need to please them in the hope they will accept me.
  6. ali

ali Member

its not crazy at all. I often get frustrated in similar ways you do about the state of the world. I think you are more sensitive to things going on around you, in a larger sense than your own reality. Thats a good thing, we need more people who have a social conscience these days,

take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.