im crossing over

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Nyu, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

finally, i finally found some pills. they prolly wont even kill me. fuck promises. im not gonna be around long. just wait. ill tear my heart out if thats what it takes. this has got to stop. youll be lucky if i dont take u down with me. im at my breaking point. i cant pretend any longer. i never want to talk to him again. im over with everyone. ill just be alone forever. but, no, im gonna die. no more alone. no more pain, if i cant have him, no point in life. and right now, its just too much. its al just too much =/

2. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

Please don't hurt yourself. Talk to someone please. You can PM me if you'd like.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nyu, what's made you feel this way? You sound like you are in a crisis, please call someone, don't hurt yourself hun, Im here if you need me :hug:

4. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

he doesnt love me. the realization just set in. that hes with her, NOT me.and now that ive realized this i dont know what to do :(

5. ConsolationPrizeFighter

Find someone who does love you!

6. Petal

Please don't harm yourself because of a guy. There is plenty more fish in the sea. Right now you are hurting so much you probably cant see past getting over him. Ask yourself , do you really want to be dead forever because of this guy? Is he really worth all that much. If he doesn't love you, Im sure its only a matter of time before you find a guy that appreciates and loves you the way you are :arms: stay strong sweetie

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  7. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

ok :cry: ill try

i cant take the pills.. im such a coward..

v_v

8. Petal

you're not a coward, it takes strength to keep fighting. I'm glad you have decided not to take the pills :) If you do feel suicidal again, please get someone to stay with you :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  9. ConsolationPrizeFighter

You're not a coward! it takes a lot more guts to stick it out!

P.S.- i learned that one the hard way. :dry: talk to people when things get tough. We're here to get you through the tough stuff :laugh:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you can't take the pills. No guy is worth taking your life over Nyu. I know the pain can be unbelievable. You can move forward from here. Don't let these thoughts win. :hug:

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Nyu. Don't kill yourself over some jerk. There are plenty of fish in the sea, after all. There are a lot nice guys, especially here on this forum, that would love to be with you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.