im crushed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by patacake, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

i cant say a lot except, im crushed , my heart aches , so many things that have carved my existence have been circling me and weakening my resolve of late.

couple this with the fact that the desire to change my life is constantly attacked by the patheticness and guilt that is me , determind to deny myself happiness case someone else is hurt by it.

Anyways sorry for anyone i ve let down in any way , like i've said before u re all beautiful in ur own ways , i hope this passes , i guess it will after all , I have 4 children who still feel like everything when , everything else feels like nothing .

im just totally crushed like i said. :sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

This feeling will go in time, you just gotta see it out. When feelings like this come in to ourselves, it best to occupy your mind with things you enjoy and your daily routines.
  3. Blueberry

Blueberry Active Member

I'm sorry you're going through this -- being crushed.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Life can with it many challenges as we both know, but i do believe that you deserve to be happy and with the person or persons that can give you that happiness, lets face it do u want to be sat at 70 saying "IF Only" are you prepared to sacrifice everything for a real life person thats treating you like ............., guilt, i have said it to your face and ill say it here YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT , you did not create this situation another person did that all by themselves, and now he has crawled from his own self pitying hole he expects things to "be the same"!!!! well dream on sunshine i wont allow you to be crushed you are a dear friend and you must do what right for you and the kids----- just once in your life allow yourself that grace

here for you as always
  5. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

My dear, dear friend. You needn't feel guilty for anything. What you are going through will pass, and will work out to the situation that is meant to be. We may not always be happy with the here and now, but you can always be happy about what you've done in your life that is positive, like raising four wonderful children, and being a caring, kind and generous person. You can hope for a bright future, but always go on with the knowledge that people like me care a lot about you and love you, and want you to be happy. My shoulder is always open for you, as yours has been for me. Please remember that. Love you so much!
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I know how crippling these feelings can be. They will pass with time as you begin to come to terms with the various things that have gone on. Many victims feel guilt and shame over what happened, but there is nothing further from the truth. You must come to resolve these thinking errors, It takes time and a lot of hard work, but you will get there. Take care Jo. You have all our love and support behind you. :hug:
  7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I know it's hard to relish in everything life has brought you, anything that you could look forward to, and even your accomplishments. But you can always go one step at a time, whether it's one day, one minute, or even one moment, and that's what you have to do. Coming to terms with your situation will ultimately help you help yourself, but you probably won't be able to do that now, when you're depressed. Maybe you need more sleep. Maybe you need to treat yourself better, not because you want to right now, but because you know it will be good for you in the long run.

One moment at a time.

You are charming.

8. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

thankyou for all ur thoughtful replies , i am feeling a little better :smile:

only through the power of friendship and love :hug:
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:hug: am here if you need to talk x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.