Im dead again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Neoprimitive, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoprimitive

Neoprimitive Member

I give up, I fucking give up. I have tried therapy, tried medicine, but this stuff came back again. I am fucking weak to let myself get this way. I wanna die. I am fucking done, with this, fuck everyone else. What about me guys. Can't I just do something for me, for once. Im so tired. I am so fucking tired. I wanna scream but can't. I don't know what to fucking do, just let me end it now please. I don't want to suffer anymore. Im dead.

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're hurting. Why can't you just do something for yourself?You came here, that's a good start.

We do care, and we're supportive. You ARE important.

3. Neoprimitive

Neoprimitive Member

I don't understand why things don't get better. They always come back to being the same. Btw, as a general acknowledgement, thanks for responding to my whining.

4. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Edited

5. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Just keep trying. You know there's nothin to lose but your time and effort. I really would like to know if you think you've done enough? In any case, keep trying. In pretty sure you'd come up wih something that you perhaps might not expect.

With regards to disappointment and suicidal thoughts, consider th as given. If they keep coming, just ignore them. Do nothing about it because you'll just hurt yourself more. Just let them come while you do something else. This might purge the rotingness. I do believe that putting your energy far away from battlig your suicidal thoughts will help more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.