I'm depressed and tired and feel like crying :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm depressed and tired and feel like crying :( why does it have to be like this all the time? why can't I be down without feeling like it's the end of the world and I'd be better off dead?

I'm cold, I'm hungry, can't do anything because of my anxiety...life sucks :(

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Sorry you feel like this, is it the anxiety alone that makes you feel this way or other factors too?

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I have depression and social phobias on top of generalized anxiety disorder. idk...I was in a good mood for a few days and now I guess I'm going down from it...I'm kind of angry at my past with the abuse I had etc...idk..I'm discouraged as well...

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I hear ya. I wish I had some good suggestions. But not sure I do. I have all of what you talked about above. It can be so painful when the feelings come on so strongly. Are you working with a therapist re the anger around the past abuse? Anger is a pretty appropriate response to past abuse. As long as it is not directed toward yourself.

If its okay, I am sending several of these :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry hun you are spriralling downward a bit hope talking to here hun helps hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.