Im desperate- please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveinhope

I dont know where to turn or where to go i have been sinking into a deep depression for weeks now hoping even preying at times that it would relent, i want to see future to have something to work towards but its just not there anymore its not lifting im just sinking deeper and deeper into this dark hole and am desperate to be heard but im to far down now and noone can hear my crys for help. I s death the utimate challenge the thing left thsat i have control over, i know its calling me every day now and i have to admit its becoming more and more difficult to ignore its plea , what does dying hold for any of us i dont know but i do know it awaits us all in some form at some point so does it really matter if we go when we choose to or if we wait until it takes us anyway
I love many here at sf many have become my friends its a place to be open and honest a place to laugh as well as cry its been a wonderful experience meeting so many different people around the world of so many ages keep looking for your own peace and work towards your lives becoming fullfilling
Hugs

The future will always be there waiting for you. You get closer to hope with each minute you remain alive.

I saw you in chat earlier did it not help? We are all here and can help you if you decide to come back.

Please don't do anything you or anyone here would regret. :hug:

danni

Chat Buddy
dawn :hug:

I know your struggling and you know where to find me, remember your granddaughtry she loves you so much. PLease dont let the depression win. :hug:

Lestat

Patience, If you ever need to talk to anyone please PM me and i can send you my number (Or you send me yours). I am also from the UK and have helped a few people on here.

I hope you can get better :)

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Please hun, keep pushing yourself to hold on. You may be at the bottom of that hole, and feel so tired and worn from your fall. But dont let the darkness that surrounds you there swallow you up. Look up sweetie. You'll see a tiny glimmer of light shining down. Keep focused on that! Let it help keep the darkness at bay. And while you're focussing on that light, see the hands that are reaching down to help you out. Let your friends here be the ones to do the work for you for the next little while. Let them pull you out of the darkness!!!! Please let me do my part. PM me if you feel like your falling. Hun, dont try to this alone.

liveinhope

ive tried all day to stop these plans but i cant im in a very unsafe place and i want to end all the pain and suffering of which there has been so much ive left home so im not there im trying to find space but its making no difference at all i think im going to die today

patience do NOT give up. you are in a dark place and you should not be acting on any of your feelings. stick to the list.... remember? get somewhere safe. if you won't call the suicide helpline, then go to the ER. it will be scary, and it might feel awful, but at least they will keep you safe. do not go, and then minimize how you feel. tell them the truth.

it is not too late, and it won't ever be with us here to fight for you. please go and get some help straight away. we'll be waiting here to hear how it went.

catherine

Last edited by a moderator:

EllieThade

Antiquities Friend
Dawn, text me please hun :hug: And please think of getting yourself to a hospital. Just call the suicide hotline. They will take care of everything, including transportation. Please stay safe! I care about you!

Hugs,

Ellie

I so sorry to ehar how low your feeling, but please try and carry on.
Go somewhere safe, to a hospital, wherever. Just please get that support.
You are so amazing to so many people here, and so carrying.

Please, try and carry on xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00