i'm doign it... i hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by naksan, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naksan

naksan Member

Got an >Edit Moderator Method"> cause that's all i could find. Tied <Edit Moderator Method> from a bridge. Alcohol and benzos will help me get the guts to do ti.

I hope I succeed. I want peace, and not this daily misery which I'm going through,

I just want to get off. Off. Off. Let me go
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  2. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

what was the purpose of this post? I'm not asking in a rude way, was it to say gooodbye, was it to solidify it, make it more real by communicating it, was it a cry for help?
    i'm sorry, it sounds like a horrible way to go. and certainly not peaceful.
    I'm really sorry also that you're in so much pain you want to take your life.
    what's underneath this? what has lead you to this point?
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, do you want to tell us why you are planning to do it?

maybe talking to us will help!

here is some love, maybe it will at least be some comfort to you?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:console: :console:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't hang yourself man. Get help instead. :hug:
  5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello Naksan,

It's good to here that you are willing to support yourself and are reaching out to members on here. It can be hard to reach out to people so it must of taken courage to just tell us those.
    Please don't hurt yourself, it will only pass your pain on to someone even if you feel you can't go on. I can really understand your pain and many people can relate to how your feeling would you like to tell us more about why you feel like this?

Please look after yourself and keep reaching out to them :console:
  6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Instead of keeping it all inside, is there any way you can look towards us and talk?
  7. naksan

naksan Member

Well I'm still here. I was so plastered last night and passed out before I could do anything (unfortunately...).

warrabinda: The purpose of this post? I have no idea. I guess it was a cry for help, even though I was all set and ready to do it and still want to. I need someone to talk to, but it's so hard for me, because of social and emotional inhibitions, even online.

I was in inpatient treatment for over 4 months recently, and nothing has seemed to improve. I struggle with bad anxiety daily, and I hate it. Which has led to some major depression. I've been dealing with this for like 10-something years, which of course, has made me lose hope. I feel like I'm a lost cause.

I hate how I feel so inferior to everyone. I tend to dwell so much over what I consider the bad things happening in my life, and just brush off the good things.

I've been talking to doctors, psychologists, psychiatrists. But they don't seem to understand. I can't convey what's bothering me, and I don't even get it myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.