im doing ok.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by takencontrol, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

hi everyone, thought it was time i stopped by and let everyone know im doing ok. life has been pretty hectic for me for several months now, had behaviour issues with my kids, my husband has not been keeping well and been in hospital several times. im still battling my own issues but counselling is going really well and at the moment im pretty stable. ive not had a drink for so long now i cannot remember when it was lol. ive also recently given up smoking as i have had my own health issues. i have had lots of help and support over recent months which has led to med changes and this in turn has made me feel really good, dont get me wrong im not 100 % but much better and looking to the future more than ever. hope everyone is ok and i will probably drop by more often to try catch up with people who i have missed.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am so glad to hear that despite difficulties things are still looking in a more positive direction. Thanks for letting us know how you have been doing and stop by to give or get a :hug: anytime.

Take Care

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

WB taken control..glad for you things going some better a better person than I...marlboros and I still tied at the hip!!! Thanks for your post.. Hearing someone is doing better and things good ATM is really loved here.. TC, Jim
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks for the update hun so good to hear you are improving and have supports now in place to help you keeps stable hun hugs
  5. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hey Hun,

It's nice to hear some good news for once! Glad you are doing better and making positive changes. As ever keep up the good work!
  6. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

hey guys thanks for the replies, yeah been really hard work and bumpy road but it has been worth it to be where i am, still a long road to go and have to stay on that road but it will be worth it. i guess i just want to say that there is hope out there. i did not think for one minute i would be able to make the changes i had to, and its taken a while but i can honestly say now that its been worthwhile. i have 'takencontrol' of my life, my kids no longer rule me because i was either took drunk or simply didnt care, family life is so much better. my husband still not 100% and theres a possibility of surgery ahead, but, i know i can cope with whatever is thrown at me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.