I'm done being nice

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by sadguy33, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I think going around being a prick and bullying people is a much better way to live. I should have done it a long time ago!!!! I'm tired of people hating me for reason's I can't control so I'm going to give them a different reason to hate me!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares deep down inside everyone judges you so I might as well make everyone judge while they are afraid.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hi sadguy..me again!
    I think you are a way better person if you're not a bully or a prick
    those people have huge problems of their own they need to deal with and are not nice people to know

do you have a doctor or counselor you can talk to? perhaps a school counselor if you're still at school?
    someone who can help you see you are a worthwhile person and your life matters :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

So many people are here on this site, feeling depressed or suicidal, because of bullies and pricks, so I sincerely hope you don't try to become that type of person.

4. winter

winter Well-Known Member

Hey, sadguy!! Don't you want to be respected?! If you go down that path, don't count on having any real friends in life! When a person bullies, what they're really showing you is that THEY are the ones who are insecure! Whenever I see a bully, I think, "What a f**king LOSER!" Don't be a loser! It feels better to be respected than feared. Be liked! :whack:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You don't want to be a bully...bullies are bad people. You should want people to like you instead of hate you. I'm sorry that people make you feel the way you do. You don't deserve that at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.