I'm done. I can't be helped. I don't even want to help myself.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brandon Kwon, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

I can not be helped, I won't help myself so how can others help me? The pain has won. I've got nothing left. If I don't end it soon I'm going to go mad and hurt someone else. I have to protect others from myself and I have to relieve myself of the pain now. No one can help me.
  2. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

The pain is too much, but it has not won, that's why you are here:)

I have a story that might help:
    When a baby tries to walk, she/he falls many times, and each time they fall, it hurts even more. SO, maybe at some point they fall so badly that they give up and they don't find the strength in themselves to stand up one more time, they are convinced that they are unable to succeed and nobody can help them. But, at that time what helps them and gives them the strength to try again, is their parents or whoever is there for them and cares about them. They cannot truly understand the baby's pain, but they know that when he walks/runs, he will enjoy so many things from playing a game to chasing butterflies, etc.

Nobody will completely understand what's going on with each of us, and nobody can fight our battles for us, but they can help with seeing from a different perspective and giving us extra strength when the pain is too much for us. Please do not give up and keep fighting.
  3. Brandon Kwon

Brandon Kwon Banned Member

That makes sense but I fear I am too far gone. I am too weak to keep fighting.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please don't give up now Brandon.

Call an emergency number and tell them what you want to do. They can help you.

Please give yourself a chance. It gets better. I promise
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are not weak at all. You're still here and still fighting, that proves you are strong. Keep talking to us and keep the faith. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need a friendly listening ear. There's more to live than you can see right now.
    sahel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.