I'm done now i'm killing myself after this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by deathangel101, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deathangel101

deathangel101 Well-Known Member

i can't go on im to anxious rite now and im ready to die so this is goodbye

2. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

Don't give up. Why do you feel like this? Explaining it usually helps.

3. deathangel101

i jus can't go on being with out my sister it hurts so much she is my heart and soul also its not just that she's my sister i feel like a mom to her too because ever since she was born i had to take care of her

4. Rainfall

Would your sister want you to end your life? Religious or none religious, there is always an argument to carry on living. If western religions are right, your sister will be in heaven, and committing suicide condemns yourself to hell. In that case, it would be better to carry on living a good life, and not end your life so you can be reunited. If eastern religions are correct, your sister would have been reincarnated. The only way to rejoin her would be to live a life of good karma, and suicide brings negative karma, which means you won't be reunited. If atheism u's right, would your sister want you to become non-existent? Or would she want you to live the only life you have?

5. deathangel101

your right its just sometimes i get those feelings when everything overwhelms me but im better now thanx to you. and if you ever need someone to tlk to im right here

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Glad your feeling better reach out when you need and keep venting as you need what forum is for and there is alot of support here.Take care

7. Rainfall

I know how it feels to be emotionally overwhelmed, but it's great that ur better

8. deathangel101

thanks for your support and help

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope that you don't do it...please keep posting and we'll be here to support you :hug:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling better honey :hug:

11. kmj221

kmj221 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you were able to take a step back. Your sister means the world to you and I'm sure you to her. Keep fighting!!
    :hiya:

12. deathangel101

your rite my mother hasn't won yet and im gonna keep on fighting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.