**im done** *poss trig*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pain hurts sooooooooooooooooooo fucking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I've never known pain like it, about 5 days in a row i've self harmed, about to go into my sixth, but hey you shouldn't care because i don't. I don't care about my safety what so ever so what does a few a few cuts matter, i'll be dead so what the hell. So FUCK IT, fuck this, fuck my life, fuck this world, fuck everything.

Everyones falling apart around me, it proberbly was a mistake joining here, coulda found the site i was looking for and not be here anymore!

I try to help someone i truely care about with all my heart, i would give anything to be with them right now, but i get told to 'fuck off' yeah great that is, just shows what people REALLY think of me, well thanks alot. im done!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Aawww Vikki what can we do to help hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure this situation with you know who will sort itself out, just give her some space.

You have so many people who care about u here, just talk to us.

:sad: shouldn't of wrote this thread *sigh* anyways i took it out on my self again but owell, probs gonna have a few scars this time :sad:

If a mod or someoen wants to delete this they can :smile:

A

Always Alone

It's good to see the smiley at the end of your post, that means your feeling a bit better right?

I hope it dose, I see alot of your posts here, and you are always trying to make people feel better, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Thanks for your kind words,

Yeah i am feeling a bit better, just the method i used to try make myself proberbly wasn't the best, i kinda had a panic attack earlier and thats the reason for this lame thread, i was freaking out but feeling alot better now :smile: Fell stupid for this thread tho lol :laugh: :shy:

Sa Palomera

Viks ya know I love you. And I'm sorry for having put you through all this shit the last week. I never meant to worry you, or anyone for that matter. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Things have been sorted now, so I'm having less stressfactors and triggers around me. I'm truely sorry for having worried you and for having caused trouble.

love *hugs* xxx

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Good to see you back Ish :hug: :hug: :hug:

and of course the :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: to make u laugh

hun u dont need to say sorry, we all have our ups and downs, i just wished u had come to me instead of pushing us all away but i understand why u did it but we all care about hun.

and im glad u got things sorted out with ur, i knew talking to him would help and please think about what he said xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00