I'm done tonight, 12 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take it anymore, I'm over the edge. I'm killing myself at 12 AM, in 4 hours. I don't understand why I haven't done this earlier.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with these forums anymore Pyro. Most of these people on here couldn't care less. Just look at my post (now on the second page...) and you'll see how I even asked people to PM me or contact me as I'm struggling just to stay alive. Who responded? Nobody. Obviously you have to put on a show, entertain, and make a spectacle of yourself for these people just to pay attention to what you're saying and talk to you! Only then, if it pleases them, will they feel satisfied and respond. It's people like them that make this world unbearable to live in -- I for one will not play the part of circus freak.

Just be honest and tell me to kill myself now.

R

Raiden

Personally, I wouldn't even bother with these forums anymore Pyro. Most of these people on here couldn't care less. Just look at my post (now on the second page...) and you'll see how I even asked people to PM me or contact me as I'm struggling just to stay alive. Who responded? Nobody. Obviously you have to put on a show, entertain, and make a spectacle of yourself for these people just to pay attention to what you're saying and talk to you! Only then, if it pleases them, will they feel satisfied and respond. It's people like them that make this world unbearable to live in -- I for one will not play the part of circus freak.

Sorry that i didn't reply, but please understand the members have their own problems to deal with, hope your still with us Py :smile:

I can't take it anymore, I'm over the edge. I'm killing myself at 12 AM, in 4 hours. I don't understand why I haven't done this earlier.
I hope you stick around. It might get better. I'm here if you need to talk. People do care hun, even if you don't see it. Why don't you tell us abut yourself and why you want to do this, maybe we can help and even if not we can't fix your problem we can still offer support and friendship... :hug:

As for you not getting PM's I am sorry I too haven't been doing well at all, as most people here are doing so poor (hense we're in a suicide forum) I am really I haven't seen you around, but people here do care, there are hundereds of people here, it's hard to keep up with all when you yourself are barely hanging on by a thread. I'm here if you still want a friend, my MSN is below in my signature. :hug:

R

Robin

Still with us Pyrok? How ya feeling? Don't be ashamed if you couldn't go through with it, we'd love to see you back here if you're able.

L

letdown

PyRok if you want, there are people here willing to listen to you. There are people willing to talk to you and offer you as much support and perhaps friendship as they can at this moment.

You can talk to us. What is making you feel this way?

Last edited:
Update, basically I got stopped, my dad who saw I was on this website made a note of my screen name. And has been reading my shit for awhile. I had everything ready. I'm currently back from the hospital because the cuts on my arms had to stitched up. Still feeling really suicidal, I can't get over the feeling. My dad has doubled my therapy sessions. I'm cut off from everything right now, basically I have a bed and a computer. I wanted to go through with it so badly. I'm so fucked up right now, my life is basically flushing itself down the toilent.

What sent me into a suicidal feeling was I was punched in the nose infront of a crowd. Apparently everyone thought it would be funny to see the "emo" kid beat up. I have realized that my suicide is on hold until I can gain enough trust back from my dad.

downmage

That is kinda messed up that that your Dad is spying on what your looking at on the internet. I can feel your pain bro. I think about suicide at least two dozen times a day. I am just trying to take one day at a time.

Your no one here knows you except from your screen name..so just let it all out and tell us what's going on. K?

:cool:

R

Robin

I dunno if it will help, you can always ask a moderator here to change your username.
That is an option.

Thx for coming back and letting us know you are ok. I know it's tough being locked down but there's a certain sense of security that comes with it, try to use it to your advantage and wrap yourself up in it for now, you never know, may get you past this difficult stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00