I'm done trying..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

my first appointment yesterday with my counselor since before xmas and she let me down bigtime...
    there was some annniversaries over xmas that I had to cope with alone..( the loss of my son, etc.)
    so I give up trying..letting nature take it's course...my other children dont give a damn so I'm over caring how this affects them if I go..
    I hope they feel as much pain as they've caused me..
    sometimes depression is terminal
    I'm just so over it..:rant: :cry2:

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

IV :hug:

I am sorry your therapist was unable to support you suring this time.

Have you spoken openly to your other children about how you feel they don't support you?

3. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

You've always got SF hun, its cheaper than a counsellor and open 24/7! :hugtackles:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you always have me to IV pm me anytime okay and yes children can be so cruel i know that one but inside they don't want to see you harm yourself they don't hugs

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Yes I have Domo...I lay my heart on the table and I was rejected both times..
    I am ashamed to say they are selfish....:sigh:

6. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

do you mind me asking how older they are?

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so sorry IV. No one should have to go it alone at times like this. Sometimes children appear to be selfish, when in reality it is their own way of coping. They lost a brother just as you lost a son. They don't need to lose you, too. Even if you don't think it makes any difference to them, it does and it will. You made it past the anniversary without the aid of your counselor so you know you have the strength to do it. They like to think we can't do things without them, but guess what? We can and we do. You do have people here that can relate to what you are going through and have found themselves in desperate situations, too. Don't be afraid to lean on us when your thoughts lead you down this path. There are options that can be explored that do not have to lead to the end of a life. Don't give up on yourself. Don't let the depression win. :hug:

8. kote

kote Account Closed

youre so much wiser than i will ever be so i can not offer advice, but i can say you would be missed greatly!!! all i can give you are my best wishes and hope something changes for the better for you. everyone here really cares about you!!!

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

IV your children are just lost in all the confusion and pain They can't see yours for they are drowning in their own sufferings. As you have said to me they will one day see all that you are and they do definetly need you IV please stay here where you can see the love everyone has for you :hugtackles::hugtackles:

10. warrabinda

warrabinda Well-Known Member

IV I've barely been on this forum a month and without knowing it your presence has made me reconsider countless times. True, I benefit from it indirectly, but if you're this lovely on an internet forum you must be pretty spectacular in real life.

11. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Please stay.You are too much of a beautiful soul to go!
    I'm sorry your counsellor let you down.That's unjust, because you sure as hell deserve all the support in the world! But please try to keep it together until your next session - you'll need to be alive to tell her how much she's hurt u!
    Your kids are just about as confused as you are about this whole situation, but they express it as nonchalance because they're hiding their true pain. Please don't blame them...they'll come around one day! They actually care about you, want u alive & you shouldn't have to find that out the hard way!
    We want u to stay and take your time to heal .Especially your son. He's been rooting for u since day 1.You'll still get to see him ,but now is just not the time.For now u heal sweety‚ô•

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey IV, I told you that there are those that love you.. You are special to all of us..You have my email and PM so anytime you need to talk just get ahold of me..I care what happens!!

13. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Stay strong and stay with us xxxxxxx

14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Stay safe. Thinking about you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.