I'm done with it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shazzer, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Too many thoughts in head feels like its going to explode. Too much going on and I cant cope anymore feel like I'm sliding down and down and can't control it and just past caring need to make an attempt and hope it works this time as nothing else helps I keep trying but never feel better so don't know what the point is trying anymore
  2. cinZamurai

cinZamurai Well-Known Member

You said it yourself to many thoughts in your head. You need to take a step back and realize that you are having an anxiety attack. It is not the time to do anything rash you only have one life. This is literally "It" so even if it gets bad all the experiences and quirks in life that we can have is well worth holding on for. Don´t take "It" for granted, we only have this for a limited time and its short as it is already.

I´m sorry that you are hurting and that things seems so out of control :sad: Hope you will start to feel better soon, there is lots of more to explore and do.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think you need to relax and just breathe Sharon. You have to clear your thoughts so that you can relax. Maybe going for a walk and getting some fresh air might help. Don't let this anxiety attack get the better of you. :hug:
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

oh hun. i am so sorry you are feeling so upset.

it's good to reach out in times of crisis. the advice given previously is very sound. because a brain in pain - is not thinking rationally.

here we all know how bad it gets. but. we can help each other - we are stronger together.
    for sure, pm me anytime if you want to talk - i am here a lot. and there are many others too - but the main thing - don't isolate. reach out . we WILL help you ride out the storm.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Shazzer :hug:

What's happened? Try to relax and explain what's going on.

There is a point to trying, you can get better. We all feel this way sometimes, its important that you find a way to cope in times like this. Do you have anyone you can talk to about this. Friends,therapist etc..?

I'm here if you need to talk

Lynn xx
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Shazzer,
    Sounds to me that you are getting some good advice. Have you talked to your doctor about these irrational thoughts your having? They have meds that can help with them. I take meds for anxiety, irrational thoughts, and mood swings, and more for other reasons. Maybe you need to be put on a regimine like I am on. They do help. Now my med for depression doesn't do squat, he's going to have to up the dose.
    Please don't do anything rash. Try and stay active and use positive self talk and controlled breathing. If you have no hobbies to occupy your mind try doing some volunteer work. Depending on what you decide to do you will meet people who are down and out and maybe you can be the one to bring hope to them, or volunteer at an ALF you will here some good stories from our senior citizens who now adays are wasting away without passing there knowledge on to the younger generation. We are to busy to see that. Take care!!!~Joseph~
  7. shazzer

Thank you guys I'm feeling a little calmer than I was the other day I'd got myself into a right state my mum was at the hospital yesterday to see the oncologist and I just stress out so much about it. Things remain stable as far as the cancer goes no worse or no better but its just so hard living with this hanging over our heads she's been through so much already I know it will take her in the end and I try to stay strong for her but its so bloody hard. Its horrible to watch someone you love so much suffering with cancer.
    I'm trying so hard to block out the suicidal thoughts constantly in my head I keep saying to myself I have to stick around at least until mum goes then it won't matter that I kill myself. Its gets more and more hard not to take something but I know it would destroy her if I did. God I am such a hypocrite I say to people on here don't do it and who gives me the right to say that when its all I think about maybe I should stop replying to people
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Shazzer your thoughts to others is always sound!! I know how you feel about the cancer eating away at your mom. I just buried my brother in law who had three brain tumors removed and went down hill quick after that. It made me stop and reevaluate my being suicidal. I still don't want to be alive anymore but I also don't want to leave my family in so much pain because I couldn't cope. You are a strong voice here on the forum and I like to read your replys to others. Please stay safe we want you to be around for a very long time!!!~Joseph~
  9. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Cancer is an aweful thing. Keep strong for your mum, she wants you to keep strong. Take time off and relax, I know how it feels to take care of someone who suffers from cancer. Be there for that person but take time for yourself as well. Eat healthy.

We will always be here for you.
  10. shazzer

Thanks Joseph and I am sorry about the loss of your brother in law I hope that he passed away peacefully. It is simply tragic the way cancer destroys people I wish there was a cure for it you would think after all this time there would be. Thanks for your support it means a lot
  11. shazzer

Thank you How too for your support means a lot. I am tring to stay strong for her sometimes its not easy I'll be seeing her tomorrow which will be nice its just hard leaving her and coming back home. I just wish I could do more for her but there isn't anything I can do expect be there for her I can't make her better and that hurts so much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.