I'm Done With It All

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ItS OvEr, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

I had a girlfriend of 1yr10mnths, and just recently did she go to cancun for her job, well little did i know til 2 days after she came back that she came back early and went and hung out with her ex and fucked him 3 times, i told her i could forgive anything even her cheating on me and i did. The only thing is now it just doesnt seem like she care AT ALL about me anymore, i told her i was gonna kill myself, what did she do, got in her car and left. I'm done with this all and i told her if she ever broke up with me i would do this because my heart will never belong to anyone else, apparently she thought i was bluffing, to bad i wasnt and im gonna finish this all tonite:sad:

2. antmiles

antmiles Member

Heya dude,

almost exact same situation as you. I had a girlfriend of 1yr 7months and she left me. I'd always told her that my life wouldn't be worth it without her. She met a new guy and dumped me 2 days later! I actually wanted to kill myelf too, so I just went for walks to stop the feelings n after 2 weeks I got past that. I never had medical help but I suggest you should try if you can.

Now, three weeks on, I'm moving on and I'm getting on just great... don't depend on women too much, because they aint everything you'll ever need.

x

3. antmiles

antmiles Member

P.S.

Although I wanted to commit suicide, I actually knew deep down it'd just be a cry for help. You've posted this message, so I'm guessing you wanna talk about it?

Reply please, mate.

4. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

dude you dont get it, i almost had twins with her, i know i could probably seek medical help but i dont want anyone else to kno this is going on, just a few minutes ago she called me and i told her i was gonna do it and what did she say..."are you staying at the apartment or your parents tonite" she just didnt care at all and im so close to the edge that i just dont think i really care about myself anymore

5. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

i find it fascinating how people depend so much on love for happiness when there are other things out there. life is not all about love. i am sorry this has happend to you thoe. listen to the guy above me. he seems to have gotten over it so give it some time to heal. the heart takes time to move on.

6. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

I have nothing in life anymore, my dad passed away a year ago, i dont have a vehicle, i dont have a job, i have no one to go to after this,

7. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

well hold on now, can u tell me anything that u do care for in your life? there has to be something...

8. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

and if i dont respond at some point, its cuz she came here, i told her to go read the suicide note on this computer and took off with her car on my way to overdose, just so you guys kno

9. antmiles

antmiles Member

Hi,

I am in the exact same position. My girlfriend threw me out onto the street. I am still homeless now, I have no job, no car, no girlfriend, no money, in debt, no life whatsoever!

But honestly, it gets easier, I had so much stress I honestly believed my life wasn't worth living, I believe that I never did it because the chance didn't arrive. I feel much better for it now and I've met this new amazing girl already.

You can turn your life around.

How are you feeling?

x

10. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

owl i gotta tell yea, theres nothing in my life i care for except her, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT HER, if i lose her i lose myself

11. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

dude u seriously have to think this over more..... this is not worth it. u can alwaise try to sorta start over.

12. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

Empty ant, i feel completely empty as if she took everything out of me and through it away ='(

13. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

even if she fucked her ex 3 times? she doesnt sound like she is worth killing urself over

14. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

owl theres no starting over, this is the end, i lose her, im gone theres nothing i can do about it, i feel nothing anymore since i've lost her, i almost jumped out of her car today going down the interstate but unfortunately she pulled over before i could

15. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

there is something you can do about it, there are alwaise options ur just not seeing them clearly

16. antmiles

antmiles Member

Yeah.

I felt empty. I actually never slept for over a week, I was being sick in the night, etc. But honestly, if you met her, just look forward - you can meet someone else that doesn't make you feel how you feel now. They'll make you feel a million times better than she ever did at the good points.

ant

17. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

owl u dont get it, im not killing myself over her, she took everything out of me and crushed it, i dont feel anymore i dont care anymore, im gonna kill myself tonite over me not her!

18. antmiles

antmiles Member

Yeah, you are so the same as me.

It was just my girlfriend, I have a million other problems, like my sister dying at 2 months and me blaming myself, etc. But honestly, do you really think you are worth nothing? Everyone is worth something no matter what they've done.

19. ItS OvEr

ItS OvEr Active Member

no ant, she made me feel like i was invincible at the good times, if i cant go on with her, i cant go on at all, sry guys but i didnt know why i even got on here, its not doing anything for me

20. nightowl15

nightowl15 Active Member

then y tell her about this? u expect her to love u again out of sympony? she would love you for the wrong reasons. if ur killing urself because of YOU then YOU can change your self, u can rebuild that emptyness all i ask is that u give it time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.