I'm done with life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heavenly Star, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

Why am I still here? I have nothing to live for. I'm so stupid I can't even kill myself properly. I'm so useless at everything. It's pathetic. I really want to die. Guess i'll just keep attempting. It's gotta work sooner or later. right?

I'm so lonely. It's killing me. I haven't got anyone or anything. I can't stand feeling so depressed all the time. I'm trying everything to get better but nothing is working. Maybe there is nothing that can help. What if I can't be treated? I don't think i'm meant to live. Maybe this is Gods' way of telling me it's my time to go. Nobody cares about me, I just want to feel wanted by someone. No one ever has the time or patience for me. Everyone hates me, I just get on their nerves. There is no point in living. I'm not even living anyway. I'm just invisible to everybody. I have no part in this life. My mind is already dead, it won't be long before my body joins it.
  2. asri

asri Well-Known Member

babe, if god were hinting for u to b gone, u wud b gone by now. the very fact that u r here hints that there is a tomorrow.

whatever help others might try n give u, wont work till YOU make it do for u. u have had a terrible time, i have read and followed ur posts. just build up a bit more courage and pull urself together.

u r not stupid. i dont believe so. u r just going thru a tough time. and its very easy to lose perspective of things when u seem to b sinking so

hope things start to ease a bit for u hun

3. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

Hey Sarah

I know exactly how you feel because Im feeling it as well, more and more these days. The feeling that nothing can happen to make you feel happy and that this affliction is somehow destined for you.

Well I dont believe in destiny or God and I think that life can be shaped to an extent by you. I know that hearing these kinds of hopeful messages seem useless and unapplicable when you feel so hopeless and alone but it is the truth. After all even if logic and reason suggests that you will be happy and wanted it is still difficult to accept in your brain as you dont feel that logic applies to you.

You have to realise though that everything looks so bleak because you have depression. Depression is a mental disorder so you can see how it can cloud your perception of your own life. The fact is things CAN be improved. There is always that hope and if you can get yourself into the right mindset you can achieve your happiness.

You know that you werent MEANT to feel this way because something happened to you to put this condition on you. Therefore its true that something can be done to improve your life. You are still young and your life is still ahead of you so there is so many ways you can make yourself feel better as a person. And so many people to meet and feel wanted by them.

I feel very similarly to you - alone, unwanted and miserable. But we have to see that however terrible and bleak life is there is always hope. Killing yourself denies yourself any misery sure, but it also prevents any happiness and relief coming.

Come on MSN or PM me anytime
    Take care
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Asri, you are not dumb..It sounds like you have had it rough in the threads I have read..Your wrong in thinking your alone.. When you joined the forum you inherited a whole new family.. I'm sure if you keep posting and open up a little more about what is going on with you..Members will start replying.. Right now you are still new and sometimes replies are slow in coming.. The same thing happened to me when I joined..Take Care!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.