Im done with this depression

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Raeien, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Raeien

Raeien Member

Im done with this depression, im sick of it. I been doing some serious thinking lately. Its my life, i can do whatever i want, what is the chance for me to get born? Me, exactualy me, when it could be unlimited others that could get the chance to be me. Its a gift, and im not gonna throw it away. Im not saying life is wonderful, but we all been picked to live this life, even how u look at it. Im not gonna live my life after what other people say, My happiness is what i make it. Im not a copy, and im gonna live my life exactualy how i want it. I dont care about what other people think anymore, because they are just like me. Even if choosing to continue this life, means alone life, no friends, im gonna make the best out of it anyway. I dont need them. Infact, i like being alone.. The silence, its wonderful. Im sure my depression will come back later, but i dont care anymore. What do other peoples opinions about you matter? This life is limited, we're all gonna die, and what do the rude comments matter then?

Thats all i had to say, sorry for repeating myself all the time.
  2. Raeien

Raeien Member

When you focus about depression all the time, you become depressed, and when ur depressed, you forget all the positive things in your life. all you do is focus on the negative. and i managed to find back to the positive after some thinking, hope you can do the same
  3. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Good post mate, all the best. We can do it!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i hope it stays good for you :hug:
  5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Your post encourages me to think more positive thoughts, something that I'm usually afraid to do. If it works for you, it'll work for me.
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I would give anything to feel and think more positively, but it's so hard to do when I'm having trouble paying my bills, never have enough work/money. :sad:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hope eeverything stays looking as good :smile: