I'm done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FrainBart, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Really nothing other to say than tha.

I'm done. it has begun

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Please call somebody and get help. I do not know words to help you at the moment but you deserve kindness and help as much as anybody I know.

Please Be Safe :hug:

Ben

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What can I do to help, V? You know how much I care and am available to help you navigate the systems and/or send enormous hugs your way. Please let us hold you through this rough time...the thought of you hurting yourself is/would break my heart...with much caring

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please hun know we care ok whatever has begun can be stopped by reaching out now hun please to hospital or crisis line please hun stay safe please

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please don't give up V. You have so many of us pulling for you. I know that probably doesn't help with how you are feeling right now, but hold on to it anyway. Remember not to make any life changing decisions when your mind is in a dark place. Sending love your way. :hug:

6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

For once words escape me.

Although you know the sort of things I would say/be saying.

7. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here.

8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

(((Person))) you are a very special person.. So many wonderful qualities.. Please listen to us and do what is necessary to keep going..hon, things can get better.. Take my word for this ... Been there, done this!!!

You don't run off and take irreversible actions now..love, Jim

9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Personunknown, I'm sorry you're feeling so low. We all care about you. Please stay safe. Good and bad things come and go - the good is sure to return. Keep talking to us here. If things are really touch and go, please get help, sweetie. Many hugs for you...:grouphug:

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please lean on us and let us try to help you. Know we care so much about you!! :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I really and truly hope that you are okay. :( We love you V :sad:

12. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Can't remember what i took and how much, been sick most of the day, knew OD wouldnt work but I couldnt get to my main plan. day goes from bad to worse,at the end of it. no point bullshitting happiness really is there.

13. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Vienna probably time to get ahold of or call the professionals.. Think you have a young daughter that you love and loves you.. Take care of both of you now and get some help ASAP..please

14. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

the "professionals" already cast me asside. why go to them now when they wouldnt help me when I asked for it.

15. Petal

I agree with Jim, I know it is not your thing to talk but I really think you should do so now, can't imagine not having you here.

16. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I went to open up to talking, went to docs, all I got offered was "telephone" appointments with the "talking therapy" team in otherwords I get to rig their secretaries for a nice 5 minute chat. sure thats a whole l;ot of use. I'm done witrh the crap from it all.

17. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Vienna you got a hospital and emergency room that you and your daughter can get to now????

If yes, please get there..

If that is not an option then how about presenting you and daughter to the police...I am going to kill myself now!!!please help me and my daughter!!!

18. Petal

That's no good. The mental health services really need to step up their game. When someone is suicidal they should (in an ideal world) be offered immediate help and support. At least on here we can offer support day and night. Would you consider calling the samaritans? I do when I am feeling bad and it takes a bit of the weight off my shoulders.

19. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Try talking to a priest or a pastor, they will give you great advice and lots of hopes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.