I'm Done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MyNameIs_MoRgAn, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to end my life. I'm on antidepressants and something that's supposed to make my suicidal thoughts go away but it's not working.. I don't want to deal with all this crap.

2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hello, sorry you feel that way have you just started the doseage. I know I have been told by my doctors that they can make you feel worse for the first few weeks.

Also I know sometimes they start you on a small dose then build you up to a higher dose that helps, is this something you have discussed with your doctor?

I would add from personal experience I found meds didnt work alone and talking thearpy can be helpful once your meds are right, sadly it takes time and I am sorry you are suffering, I truly hope you start to feel better soon, is there anything you can do to distract yourself?

take care

Rich

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No, please do not anything. I can relate to you. Yes, everyday I want to end my life but I am determined not to let my depression beat me. There is a purpose in living but I'm determined to beat it. You might be down but speak to someone or keep posting.

4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

I hope you always feel welcome here, to share thoughts & feelings.

Like melancholy says, it may take a while. Medicines aren't a cure-they don't make anything "go away." They may help improve mood and energy level, for some people. Hopefully, you can give them some time to see if they work for you. Don't be afraid to go back to the doctor if they still don't work after about a month or so. Sometimes, they will switch to a different medication, if the first one isn't helpful. I also hope you have someone to talk with--talking is as important as medicine.

You always deserve the best in life. Best wishes.

5. I've been on my antidepressants for almost 3 months. I'm in therapy. My dose is as high as they can go.

6. I just don't want to fight

7. I just feel like shit and I wanna be done

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time then to tell your doctor the medication is not the one for you and to try a different medication ok or have an add on perhaps to the one you are taking
    Sometimes it takes a few trial and errors to get the one that will help you ok I hope talking to us helps some just to know you are not alone ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.