I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do when you just don't feel like living life anymore? I am just so exhausted from simply trying to survive and it doesn't seem like things will ever get better.I've been struggling most of my life and now I'm just done.I don't have anybody in my life that understands or cares what I'm going through. I just get told to get over it. The next day they ask am I still sad, and when I say yes they say why now? It's so discouraging when nobody wants to listen, when nobody understands. I'm just ready to end it.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there..

No quitting just yet. The people around you may not understand but we do, it is a very personal issue and a lot of people don't feel comfortable talking about depression or suicide. Please see your doctor and arrange therapy, they will understand too. No giving up and also welcome to the forum. :hugs:

AAA3330

It doesn't look as if things are ever going to get better for me either. It's the hardest thing in the world to understand why my brain is different. I can tell people how I feel, but nobody really understands how I feel. Most healthy people just can't really understand what it's like to have mental problems. That's why they say things like that. They just don't understand and there's nothing that you can do to make them understand.

What you do is you go to suicide forums and talk it out with those who feel like you. That's what we're all doing. See what others can say to you, talk to others to occupy your time and perhaps find a way to solve your sadness. (The Internet yo your twenty first century venting machine.)

GreySilence

Hey don't lose hope buddy. Force yourself to think about the things in life that you enjoy, it's often that we turn a blind eye to those things when we feel suicidal. There's a lot to live for, and if you've not found any reasons yet, hold on and keep looking and you'll definitely find something. The world is massive, there are so many things in it, and there's something for everyone. Find your passion and let it drive you!

Things can always get better in the future- it's no guarantee, but as long as there's that chance, I think it's worth it to keep going.

Being told to "get over it" is one of the things I hate the most. Anyone who says crap like that is unsympathetic and crude. You don't help someone simply by telling them they're being too sensitive etc.
It's much better to reassure someone that they can get through it, that they'll get stronger and build up immunity to things as they go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00