I'm done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Jun 23, 2016.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I can't deal with things anymore. My anxiety is so high that my stomach is upset. I pretty much locked myself in my room and I hardly ever leave and eat barely. Don't even try to take care of myself anymore or shower. Everyone in my life keeps abandoning me, I get ignored by people, my family ignores me and so self involved. I can't take this anymore and these thoughts are getting so bad now. I don't even like myself anymore. I'm truly scared.
  2. John BN

John BN Member

You will be ok.
  3. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

You've made a good first step by talking about it. Tell people around you how you feel, and I promise you'll start to feel better.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* What about a counsellor? Keep talking.
  5. LostInMyDaydreams

Thanks! I'm just having a rough year and I'm in love with someone who has asperger's and I have a hard time understanding him.
    Inspire&Inquire likes this.
  6. mercy222

mercy222 New Member

Please, talk to someone you can trust that will have your well being at heart, a parent, teacher, coach, doctor, pastor. Don't keep these feelings to yourself. When we're depressed the whole world seems to be against us, but the truth is that situations change and we can get better. Here are the numbers of two 24 hours counseling centers: 1-714-NEW-HOPE (639-4673) and 1-800-273-8255. You're not alone!!! I'll be praying for you.
  7. Honey badger

Honey badger New Member

Loving someone with aspberger's is really weird. I had a 5 year relationship with one. Even the breakup was unlike anything I had been through before.
    I've been suicidal.
  8. Honey badger

Honey badger New Member

I wrote more and talked about being depressed, attempting suicide, living to see the mess that created, find a therapist and get medicated.
  9. LostInMyDaydreams

I'm sorry that you felt suicidal. He's actually my ex boyfriend and I was in a relationship with him and I broke it off. It wasn't because of him either, it's because I'm bipolar and didn't want to be a burden on him. He ended up forgiving me and keeps talking to me. Lately though he's been acting weird and distant and I miss him so much. I love him so much. More than my other boyfriend's. I hope someone can pm me and talk to me about this. I keep writing threads about him and I never get responses. Just want someone to talk to me so I can understand him better and put my mind at ease.
  10. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I hope you're doing ok. If you miss him then just tell him before it's too late.