I'm done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Jun 23, 2016.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I can't deal with things anymore. My anxiety is so high that my stomach is upset. I pretty much locked myself in my room and I hardly ever leave and eat barely. Don't even try to take care of myself anymore or shower. Everyone in my life keeps abandoning me, I get ignored by people, my family ignores me and so self involved. I can't take this anymore and these thoughts are getting so bad now. I don't even like myself anymore. I'm truly scared.

2. John BN

John BN Member

You will be ok.

3. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

You've made a good first step by talking about it. Tell people around you how you feel, and I promise you'll start to feel better.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*hugs* What about a counsellor? Keep talking.

5. LostInMyDaydreams

Thanks! I'm just having a rough year and I'm in love with someone who has asperger's and I have a hard time understanding him.

Inspire&Inquire likes this.
  6. Honey badger

Honey badger New Member

Loving someone with aspberger's is really weird. I had a 5 year relationship with one. Even the breakup was unlike anything I had been through before.
    I've been suicidal.

7. Honey badger

Honey badger New Member

I wrote more and talked about being depressed, attempting suicide, living to see the mess that created, find a therapist and get medicated.

8. LostInMyDaydreams

I'm sorry that you felt suicidal. He's actually my ex boyfriend and I was in a relationship with him and I broke it off. It wasn't because of him either, it's because I'm bipolar and didn't want to be a burden on him. He ended up forgiving me and keeps talking to me. Lately though he's been acting weird and distant and I miss him so much. I love him so much. More than my other boyfriend's. I hope someone can pm me and talk to me about this. I keep writing threads about him and I never get responses. Just want someone to talk to me so I can understand him better and put my mind at ease.

9. MyCatWillMissMe

MyCatWillMissMe Well-Known Member

I hope you're doing ok. If you miss him then just tell him before it's too late.