Im done...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

I'm ready to give up and die i don't care who i hurt because i will only hurt more people in time. Everyone i know doesn't like me or thinks im a fucking druggy and only a few know i cut myself and now they tell me "go die." I just cant take it anymore i want to end it all now i just cant keep on living like this. All i do is fuck things up and i don't want to do that anymore. You can say whatever you want about me i don't care that wont change what i do. I might not kill myself today but it will be soon if this BS keeps going on!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have no magical words of wisdom nor anything to share with you that I am sure you have not heard before. I am sorry you feel that you have no other options to explore here. Remember that although ending it is an option, it should never be the only one on the table. There are always other options to be tried before the one that is so final. Exhaust every single one of them. While you are exploring these options, just maybe the right one will come to you. One that brings the turn around necessary for life to begin anew for you. I can't promise this will be so, but at this point, what have you got to lose? Please take care. :hug:
  3. roze

roze Active Member

gentlelady's words make sense. Maybe the only positive thing you got now, is that you have nothing else to loose. And that counts for something. What will you find after you're gone? You don't know... no one knows... so why not try and appreciate a bit of this life? Why not seek the help of someone or some institution that can do something to help you, either online or through a phone line, and try to start over? What have you got to loose...? I know it's not easy... nothing is. But i assure you that if you find someone that understands it, it won't be so hard. And believe me... this life has some pretty amazing shit that's worth living for.
  4. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

like what? I feel ignorant on so many things i thought i would just throw that question out there and maybe make a list. gotta be specific though....because i can't think of any except the love and ....
  5. roze

roze Active Member

Are you refering to what's worth living for?

I could make you a whole list of them, and still leave sex out of it. But the point is not make lists and tell you what is worth living, the point is you living it yourself. If i'd start listing em here, you'd probably read it, think about it for a second, and then tell me to go fu** myself. It's all a matter on how you face your reality, and whom do you face it with, cause the truth is that no one can survive on their own.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.