I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

full

SF Supporter
Hi @Interlude , I am so sorry you are feeling this way and hope things get better soon. Some days are harder than others, but better ones are around corner. I hope you stay safe, and you can write anything. SF has a section or a thread for almost any topic. Sending you strenght so you go through this and experience a day in which you will feel alive to the fullest.

Muzzy

I'm done with life.
You have so much life to live yet, so many experiences to have, so many people to meet, just so much to do!!! You're not even close to done. Maybe you want to be done with the way your life is now. That's fine. Talk to people, post here, get help, get involved with things that can help you change your life for the better. Find something that you can be passionate about. You can do it!!! Be strong now for the good times that will come. And they will come. I hope everything gets better for you soon

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey there
So did anything happen that's making you feel more crappy than usual? Did something bring on a change of events that makes you feel worse? Just trying to see where you're at, friend. Keep talking, we're all here for you.

Interlude

Hi @Interlude , I am so sorry you are feeling this way and hope things get better soon. Some days are harder than others, but better ones are around corner. I hope you stay safe, and you can write anything. SF has a section or a thread for almost any topic. Sending you strenght so you go through this and experience a day in which you will feel alive to the fullest.
My life won't get better. But thank you.

Interlude

You have so much life to live yet, so many experiences to have, so many people to meet, just so much to do!!! You're not even close to done. Maybe you want to be done with the way your life is now. That's fine. Talk to people, post here, get help, get involved with things that can help you change your life for the better. Find something that you can be passionate about. You can do it!!! Be strong now for the good times that will come. And they will come. I hope everything gets better for you soon
No, I'm done with everything now. I don't have the energy to go do all that stuff. Thank you for the advice however.

Interlude

Hey there
So did anything happen that's making you feel more crappy than usual? Did something bring on a change of events that makes you feel worse? Just trying to see where you're at, friend. Keep talking, we're all here for you.
Something's always happening to me that makes my days more unbearable. My mom expressing how she can't deal with me and wants me gone almost everyday, despite her knowing about what I'm dealing with. My family telling me I'll never succeed. People telling me to kill myself. People setting me up for failure. Horrible anxiety. Past traumas... the list goes on. And it keeps being added to. Nothing in particular happened when I typed the original post. I simply realized how shit my life is, how no one around me can relate in any way, how nothing's going to get better, how people don't give a fuck about me, and how I'll be better off dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00