i'm done

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jcat, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i can't do this anymore. the voices are getting to fucking loud. they are telling me shit, that i can't fucking handle anymore. i'm half drunk and they won't shut the fuck up. i've been fuckin fighting the voices for so long, and i'm tired. tired ofthe shit going through my head. can't do it anymore. i need to talk to someone now. please. someone help.

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm here if u need me. i've been where u r. i know how it is. please take care

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

thank you insignificant. i feel a little bit better than earlier. sobered up too. i'm gonna try and fight some more for a bit.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Any news on the meds front J ?

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

monday i go see the shrink and find out if he is going to put my head in a jar to further experiments. seriously, i have an appt. to see him and hopefully get back on meds without getting locked in the nut house under observation. we'll see how it goes on moday. if i'm not here by 4pm pst. monday i'm gonna be gone on vacation for a few days. i really don't want to get put away ever again. even if it is for my safety. i finally got the voices to sleep this morning about2am. pounded 2quarts of heineken. miracle medicine. wait, that is what i was drinking yesterday too. ooops.

6. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I think my last reply didn't go thru. :unsure: Hope you're feeling better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.