I'm done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anna, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna Active Member

Just wanted to say bye to everyone, not that anyone would give a flying f***. With all the shit that happened yesterday to me, I know I don't belong on this earth. God---- I despise you, I asked for your help and you let down again. Why did I ever believe that you were real? The only thing real right now is this 357, and I will eat the bullet. There's no point anymore, I give up, I want out of this place so bad. It's all I think about and now dream about. You made a mistake God by allowing me to be born. So I will fix your mistake.

Goodbye everyone, best of luck to you all.
  2. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Anna. What has happened? Do you feel able to open up and talk about it? Nnot everyone will let you down. I am sure that there are many people here who will talk to you and try to support you through to better times.
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hey Anna dont give up on us some of us are not on line all day but check in the evening and there are time changes to think about stick with it and send a pm anytime i will reply as soon as i can TC
  4. Anna

Anna Active Member

It will be over in less than an hour. I took care of what I needed to and am ready . There's no one that can help, there comes a time when you just have to say enough is enough and I've reached that point. I don't feel bad at all, I am actually very upbeat and looking forward to the next part of my journey. I do feel bad in a way that my roommate will come home and discover this. But I won't have no knowledge of what she will feel and how she will react or go through. Nor my family and I really don't care. I have to do this for me, I need out of my misery. This is the only choice left for me. Part of me can't believe that my life will end this way, but I have to do it. The agony and pain is too much to bear. I hope I am with my mother and grandma when this is done. This is best for everyone, especially me. I feel bad that I could not help others on here, just to messed up I guess. People say they care but I don't believe that. No one really talks to me and I haven't reached out to others that much either. Goes to show you how terrible of a person I am. Well I am going now and going to enjoy a few drinks and listen to my favorite music--Ozzy.
    I'm sorry for being a pain on this forum, I thought things could change but they never will.

5. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Well, Anna, know that you'r enot the only one leaving soon and going through the pain..try unrequited love..shit..im leaving sunday..im going to die..!:mad:
  6. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Please talk to us :hug:
  7. Carfax

Carfax Member

It's sad to see you go if you're really going, but I think that you have other options, including hospitalization. I was thinking of suicide recently and then I heard a song on the radio the same day with lyrics about how everything might seem at an end, but tomorrow could be something great. I think it was a sign. Maybe it won't be tomorrow, but with time things could get better. Just think about it one last time, ok? Hopefully it won't be the last time you think about it.
  8. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi Anna and Shalena

It does not have to end this ways guys. Anna i sent you a pm today and tried to catch u in chat please stay a little longer and give it a chance. It takes a little while to get to knowm people a little and to pm but it happens it happened to me and it can happen for you guys to. Death is final no going back no changing minds at least giving SF a bit longer is an option death will always be an option id you choose it but give us a chance to help
    Both of you pm anytime and please stay with us:hug:
  9. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

Hey anna and shalena your not the only ones that are leaving soon
  10. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

Rest In Peace Anna! I'm sorry you thought death was the only was to stop the pain. You're safe now...you're in God's hands. P.S. Kelly really misses you!
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I wonder what happened to all these people? :unsure:
  12. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Well, Anna and Shalena have been on fairly recently, and although Amylou hasnt been on in a while she was last on long after this post was made - so, fingers crossed they are all okay.

Last Activity: 2nd October 2008 05:21 PM

Last Activity: 12th October 2008 09:38 PM

Last Activity: 7th March 2008 09:58 AM
  13. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Here's hoping everyone's fine.
  14. FlyReallyHigh

FlyReallyHigh New Member

Hi, i'm new. I'm also going to die soon. My death won't be quick(<Mod Edit: methods>).. The only regret I'll have is not being able to play final fantasy XIII.

Heaven, Hell, reincarnation, nothing-ness..doesn't matter where i'll be going.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
  15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hey FRH. Welcome to the forum.

I've edited out a part of your post as it contained methods, and it's not allowed here...

Take care,
    Ab 21.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.