I'm done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Julie35, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie35

Julie35 New Member

I don't even know why I'm here. I don't want help, just to go. I pray that God will take me in my sleep because I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. I'm in financial ruin, have a job I love but it's sucking me dry, and have lived the past 10 years (if not whole life) for everyone else. I'm ready to put myself first and the only thing I want is to be done with this earth. Tonight it was made very clear to me that I don't even belong in the only family I have left. I'm almost 36 and have nothing to show for my life. No love, no children, no money, nothing. I'm just so damn tired. I just want to sleep forever.
  2. Mew

Mew Active Member

You sound so tired and whatever your family said seems to have been the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back :( Wanna talk about it if you think it'll make you feel better?

If you wanna put yourself first (necessary to survive IMO :)), maybe you could call in sick and take a few days off and blow off some steam? Would have less permanent consequences than ending it :)

(Dunno why but I got this image of an over-worked social worker... :dry: )
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.