im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

i am officially tired of this. i had one of the best weeks in along time. now its back to this shit again. every time i feel better, i will feel worse shortly after. whether or not god helped me out and listened to give me a good week, why can't god just listen to me and kill me now. im not going to wait around and hope i'll feel as good as i did. its not worth it anymore.

once again cut my self at work today. cutting wont kill me. i can't cut deep enough.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. God isn't going to kill you, because He has plans for you here.
    my opinion only

i am so sorry you are feeling so hopeless and in pain. i do know how it feels. and i do know that most if not all here, understand completely. we ARE here for you - please know that. :hug:

3. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

what if god's plan for me is to kill myself or attempt so i'll be a number in a statistic of successful or unsucessful suicides.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey RG,
    Welcome to the forum, Life is full of ups and downs. You have to just keep trying. Sometime in your life it will get better. I have been suicidal since I was thriteen and am now fifty two. I think about it daily. I get up every morning and confront it. I tell it that you won't have me today and I lock it away for the day.
    I have been in therapy for three years and have gained strength to continue and fight it. I have to set small acheivable goals dailey to get by. For every positive thought you have it helps to defeat a negative one.
    I'm not much for words right now because I have suffered a tradgey in my life last friday and have been dealing with it. I could very easily just end it right now, but I rely on my friends here to give me support and they have. Please seek professional help because you can't fight this on your own. Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.