1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

i am officially tired of this. i had one of the best weeks in along time. now its back to this shit again. every time i feel better, i will feel worse shortly after. whether or not god helped me out and listened to give me a good week, why can't god just listen to me and kill me now. im not going to wait around and hope i'll feel as good as i did. its not worth it anymore.

once again cut my self at work today. cutting wont kill me. i can't cut deep enough.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi. God isn't going to kill you, because He has plans for you here.
    my opinion only

i am so sorry you are feeling so hopeless and in pain. i do know how it feels. and i do know that most if not all here, understand completely. we ARE here for you - please know that. :hug:

3. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

what if god's plan for me is to kill myself or attempt so i'll be a number in a statistic of successful or unsucessful suicides.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey RG,
    Welcome to the forum, Life is full of ups and downs. You have to just keep trying. Sometime in your life it will get better. I have been suicidal since I was thriteen and am now fifty two. I think about it daily. I get up every morning and confront it. I tell it that you won't have me today and I lock it away for the day.
    I have been in therapy for three years and have gained strength to continue and fight it. I have to set small acheivable goals dailey to get by. For every positive thought you have it helps to defeat a negative one.
    I'm not much for words right now because I have suffered a tradgey in my life last friday and have been dealing with it. I could very easily just end it right now, but I rely on my friends here to give me support and they have. Please seek professional help because you can't fight this on your own. Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.