I'm done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Canuck, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canuck

Canuck Member

<mod edit-gentlelady-methods> I am so tired of this world and myself. Everyone is so fucking greedy, and so am I. I am going nowhere in life, my job is pretty dead end, I fucking hate everything. I guess I have finally broken, I have made half-ass attempts before, but I will get it done this time. I ask that anyone who reads this reevaluate their lives and learn to be kind to others no matter what. Always move forward with a goal, have a dream. guess I'll be on for a few.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I hope you haven't followed through with this plan. Clearly you're going through a rough patch right now but please do not give up hope.
    A lot of people's job situations are bad right now cos of recession but when it clears up maybe you could look for a new job. As for being greedy, i believe we all are greedy to a certain extent, it's just how we deal with the greediness. You need to learn how to control it, which is easier said than done, but once your in control of it you'll feel a lot bettter.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Canuck, sorry I wasn't able to help in chat. I didn't know how to help :dunno:
    I hope you haven't done what you were planning to do. You don't need to do this. There is help for everyone,you just have to find what works for you. I hope you feel better soon!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you feel their is no end to your pain but you need to get help. Go to the hospital and get help you deserve. I really hope you can reach out to anyone and stop before you do permanent damage. People care as you see here please call crisis line and gt help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.